New technologies are constantly changing. The marketplace changes in tandem with technology, so businesses must learn to adapt quickly.
Flexibility is a vital component of today’s successful businesses. To be flexible, a business requires reliable tools that can handle the changes without disrupting service.
The communications system is no exception. Without a responsive communications system, a business cannot succeed.
A cloud phone system is the flexible communication solution a business needs.
Move Phones Simply & Easily
If you need to move a phone, simply plug it into an open jack on your network. No need to reprogram the device or install a new line. Phones can move with the user wherever they need to work.
Working remotely is easier than ever. Because it’s so easy to move a phone, a user can plug their phone into any internet connection where they need to work (for example, at home or in a hotel).
Because a cloud phone system is based online, a separate handset isn’t required. Your phone’s software application allows users to make and receive calls from their computer or even their mobile device. With the software installed on their mobile phone, it becomes an extension of their desk phone, allowing them to stay in communication from anywhere.
Portability isn’t the only flexible aspect of a cloud phone system. There are also options when it comes to costs.
Elite Technology Solutions Inc. offers multi-tier service plans to meet the needs of any size of business. Adjusting your plan to fit your business growth is simple and allows you to be more flexible in your company budget.
Unlimited long-distance calling saves you money.
The use of calling applications saves you from having to buy handsets for your entire staff. The same services you receive on your handsets are also available on your computers and mobile devices.
Multiple enterprise features included in your service plan can save you other ongoing business expenses:
- Cloud-faxing saves you from having to keep a landline for your fax machine.
- Call-forwarding and the call-back feature eliminate customer hold wait times so you never lose an opportunity to make a sale or serve your clients.
- Auto-Attendant serves as a virtual receptionist, screening and routing calls to the appropriate extension.
- Voicemail-to-text and voicemail-to-email mean you never have to check your voicemail again and you can stay up-to-date on your messages no matter where you are.
- No added IT support costs and no need to maintain hardware or software can save you countless dollars.
Take advantage of the flexibility of a Elite Technology Solutions Inc. phone solution so your business can adapt with today’s ever-changing marketplace.